Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday Thirteen

13 reasons I posted the Thursdsay 13 Late



1) I forgot?? Well, kind of yeah, I have been running a day ahead this week. Don't know why.

2) I deleted my old blog. Yup, couldn't stand paying the money for it.

3) Work - yeah, I have been busy lately. No excuse, though I understand.

4) Kids have me running around.

5) Kaleb keeps beating up Becca and I have to play referee.

6) Sick kids, we have STREP here. BEWARE

7) Did I say I forgot? I can't remember now.

8) I was abducted by aliens. OK, no not really, but sounded good.

9) I have become senile since turning 33. Did I mention I forget things?

10) I had nothing to say. As you can see, I am at a loss for good ideas.

11) I am learning Paint Shop pro and it is kicking my butt!!

12) I don't know how to use blogger yet. It is soooo different from Typepad.

13) Did I mention I forgot?? No, really, did I???


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!





The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




5 Comments:

At 6:03 AM , Blogger Kat said...

oh thanks heavens your back. i almost cried.;)

 
At 6:06 AM , Blogger Kat said...

So your saying I have 3 years before I become totally foregetful...where am I again?

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm late getting around to everyone's 13s this week.

Gosh! Your site looks great! LOL

 
At 1:33 PM , Blogger Kayt said...

Love the list :)

 
At 10:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been there, done that!

Great list!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home