Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #11


Thirteen fears

1) Death -not for me, but for the one's I love.

2) Spiders- They love to bite me and I don't know why.

3) Wasps- Also love to sting me. One flew into my house and tried to sting my eye. Talk about some screaming!

4) Heights - oh, I am terrified of heights! Especially bridges.

5) Long drops from the edge of the road - Kinda plays into my heights fear, but it doesn't have to be high. We have deep ditches on the sides of some roads here and I am fearful of the car veering into it and turning over.

6) Car accidents - (didn't see that one coming did you?) Probably attributed to losing loved one's in cars.

7) Snakes - EWWWWWWWW That is all I have to say.

8) Confrontation- I am such a wus. I hate fighting. I will fight with my husband but anyone else and my stomach knots up into a thousand knots.

9) Knives- Ok, this is a deep childhood fear from when my babysitter thought it would be "funny" to chase my sister and I into a closet and pretend to kill us with REAL knives. Um, yeah. Really funny NOT.

10) Not being liked - Ok, come on, You love me, you really love me, right? LOL

11) Change- It is not a huge fear, but it is there. I am not a fan of change, good or bad. It takes me a long time to adjust.

12) Kids getting hurt - I am probably way too overprotective because I have huge fears of them getting hurt.

13) The unkown- Yeah, huge fear here. Not like alien unknown, just in general the "Unkown". I like plans and I don't like not having a plan for everything.




5 Comments:

At 6:32 PM , Blogger Bubba said...

Takes a lot of guts to post your fears. Maybe someday I'll do that for mine...

Great 13!
Bubba

 
At 9:44 PM , Blogger BlondeBrony said...

Boy do I ever hear you on 7, 10, 12, and 13.
Happy TT!

 
At 11:09 AM , Blogger Always Faith said...

Oh, I know right!?! Good list! Or should I say...bad list...LOL. Good list of yucky things. *GRIN*

 
At 6:51 AM , Blogger Colleen said...

I lost you! Now I've found you! WOOHOO!

 
At 6:55 PM , Blogger Kat said...

I love you have no fear!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home