Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Need Motivation

Ok, so I have been saying I am dieting for about a million years now. It is not working. I do good for about a week and then I slack for a long period of time. My brainstorms on what I am going to do to lose weight come when I am trying to go to sleep. I have tons of motivation and resolve at midnight, but then 6 am rolls around and I am mush again. I eat everything in site and I feel terrible about it. I say I feel terrible, and I do, but apparently not terrible enough to stick the "plan" I had the night before.

I am at a loss and not sure what to do. Losing weight when I was younger was so easy. So, I am not able to lose this weight because a) my age (yes 33 is apparently old now) b)I have 5 kids that want to eat out alot c) I have no willpower d) all the above.
I would have to say D. I know I work from home and I try not to buy crappy foods, but even that doesn't seem to work. I can't get off my dead ass because I blame the pain in my feet and heels. (I have had heel pain for about a month now and not sure why).

So, anyone have any words of wisdom? Anthing that can get me motivated? What is your motivation? I would love to know because I am about to resolve to diet pills like
Trimspa to help me. If Anna Nicole could lose the weight, maybe I can too!

HELP!!

3 Comments:

At 10:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

For me the only thing that helps is counting calories. And even that is hit or miss. Did I mention I had chocolate cake for breakfast?

Sigh.

 
At 8:44 PM , Blogger Colleen said...

FYI - anna nicole is a whore. HA! kidding. was trying to be funny. What? try harder. dang.

I have no clue on the weight. I need more willpower myself. The coke and twinkie I had after dinner probably didn't help. hehe.

 
At 8:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was here visiting your Thursday 13 but this post jumped out at me. I could have written it myself, except instead of the heels it's my legs and I would NEVER say 33 is old! However, I do work from home and have started and stopped diets on a weekly basis for more than 10 years now. Sad, but true. If you find your motivation, please stop over at my blog and share it with me, will ya? Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home