Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby!!


I may not have carried you inside of me, and I wasn't there when you were a baby. I met you on a warm August day when you were just about 4. I had been dating your dad for just over a month and we had finally scheduled a meeting between you, my kids and I. You shyly knocked on the door to my house and asked where my kids and the toys were. I fell in love with you that day. It feels like you have forever been inside my heart.

I was very excited the day I married your dad. Not only because I had found my mate, but because I had gained a son to whom my love would know no bounds. You made my heart melt the night of the wedding, when we were putting you into bed, and you asked if you could call me mom. We have been together now for 5 years and you amaze me with every day. You are a burst of sunshine and can always make me laugh. You are growing into such a fine young man and I am so happy to have you as my son.

Happy 10th Birthday baby! I love you.

3 Comments:

At 11:12 AM , Blogger Kat said...

That was beautiful! You are an amazing and lucky women!

 
At 7:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, entry, and what a great love you have for him and vice versa.

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger *Tanyetta* said...

that was beautiful!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home