Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Days like these

ANNA NALICK - Breathe (2 AM)

"Cause you can't jump the track,were like cars on a cable and life's like an hour glass glued to the table. No one can find the rewind button, girl so cradle your head in your hands. And breathe, just breath, oooh breathe, just breathe"

"There's a light at each end of this tunnel you shout cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out. And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again.. if you only try turnin' around.2am and I'm still awake writing a song. If I get it all down on paper it's no longer inside of me threatenin' the life it belongs to. And I feel like I am naked in front of a crowd because these words are my diary screaming out loud and I know you will use them however you want to. Because you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable and life's like an hourglass glued to the table. No one can find the rewind button now, yeah sing it if you understand and breathe, just breathe, oooh breathe, just breathe."

Something I need to remember on days like these......

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM , Blogger Kat said...

great song and so true.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home