Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Blah

It is just a very blah day for me. Actually yesterday was too. These new meds the dr put me on really make me tired. The diabetic one (metaformin) makes my ears ring and my lips tingle and I am not sure which one is giving me serious dry mouth! But the seroquel is seriously making me tired. I am like a walking zombie all day. I am not sure this is an improvement. LOL My kids are liking it though, they get to get away with everything. They have trashed the house like a tornado hit it and I am just not in the mood to yell about it. LOL So, as far as the kids are concerned, I should stay this way for awhile. LOL

Anybody have any experience with these meds? I sure hope my body adjusts to these things soon, I would like to act a little more human. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home