Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Friday, January 19, 2007

A-Z of me- a meme

I did this because of Prissy Miss


A to Z of Me!

A. Available or Single? Married.
B. Best friend? Heather
C. Cake or pie? oh, the agony... pie
D. Drink of choice? Diet coke (which I have denied myself lately)
E. Essential item? Cell phone/computer.
F. Favorite color? Lavender
G. Gummi bears or worms? Bears,ew to worms.
H. Hometown? hmm, hard one, I have one in TX, one in IL and one in TN- take your pick.
I. Indulgence? satellite programming (tv and computer) and tivo
J. January or February? February.
K. Kids and names? oh my, Logan 11, Tyler (almost)10, Kaity 8, Kaleb 4, Becca 1 1/2
L. Life incomplete without? My family.
M. Marriage date? June 2002
N. Number of Siblings? 2 sisters
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples. (except for when I was pg and then it was oranges)
P. Phobias/fears? holy cow, really name them? insects, heights ( I can't even breathe going over bridges), reptiles, car accidents, anything that can possibly happen to anyone I love... let us just say I have an anxiety disorder and leave it at that....
Q. Favorite Quotation? Staying sane inside insanity - Rocky Horror Picture Show
R. Reason to smile? My Family!
S. Season? Spring- feels like rebirth
T. Tag three people: Don't hate me- Denise, Kat and Mamabee
U. Unknown fact about me: I have been married 3 times and I am bipolar
V. Vegetable you hate: Lima Beans and Brussel Sprouts. EWWWW and cowbrains(cauliflower)
W. Worst habit? avoidance and internalizing everything
X. X-rays I’ve had: Dental, ribs after a car accident, and more but I don't remember why now
Y. Your favorite food? Italian. ooohh, Olive Garden here I come this weekend!!
Z. Zodiac? Virgo, because I am perfect you know.


Ok, I did tag 3. Denise (mental excrements), Kat (no diet coke for mommy) and Mama Bee(the beehive)- Don't hate me!

2 Comments:

At 1:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are SO gonna get it!!! I'll do mine later tonight.

Why does everyone hate brussel srpouts?

 
At 10:31 PM , Blogger Kat said...

I'm on it! It might have to wait til Tuesday.:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home