Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Fun day with a capital F(blank blank blank )!

Did you get my sarcasim there? LOL Ok, it wasn't that bad, but I wouldn't claim it to be fun. Today was full of running around. I had to take Kaleb to school, and then pick him up at 11. We went to Franklin to go to my OB/GYN. Yup, it is that time of year (HELL NO I AM NOT PREGNANT), the annual invasion! UGH, I kept rescheduling, but they finally yelled at me to come in. So, I went, with Kaleb AND Becca. I thought for sure I would be yelling at Kaleb to stay away from my hoo hoo and Becca sitting on my stomache while Dr was invading me. I was pleasantly surprised that they stayed in a chair beside me most of the time ( I did have to tell Kaleb to stay away once, I probably have scarred this boy for life). Well, Dr gave me lots of options for the endometriosis, none of which were particuarly helpful. Most resonable treatments were for the bleeding only, not the cramping. My biggest problem is the cramping. I cramp (really, really bad ones) for 2 weeks straight. So, I am too young for a hysterectomy and the others aren't really solutions (one was burning my uterus lining). The ONLY option left. Birth control pills. DAMN, why did I have my tubes tied? I tried BC over a year ago, but they just screwed up my body more. This one is called YAZ. I hope to hell it works better this time. She is also testing me for a hormone disorder since I can't seem to lose weight and things like that.

Well, it is National De Lurking week!! Come on, you can comment, I won't bite....... hard.

3 Comments:

At 7:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The yearly invasion? LMAO! that is the best way to describe it.
I hear Yaz is supposed to be really good, I hope it works for you.

 
At 5:27 PM , Blogger Crista said...

Hmm, haven't heard of YAZ but have been considering going back on BC. Will have to ask when I finally go back to see the Gyn...I'm a tad overdue since I haven't been in since my 6-week checkup after having Baby Bee, but I know I need to brave the invasion again!! :) Good luck with the testing...

 
At 6:20 AM , Blogger Kat said...

I'm so glad hubby is getting snipped, I hate birth control of any kind, it makes me crazy. well crazier.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home