Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Are you serious!?!


Ok, I will first disclaim that I am NOT an OJ fan. I remember the day when his trial was over for the murders. I was in shock!! I do believe he did it... there I said it. But, I wasn't on the jury, so my opinion didn't really matter and I went on with my life.

Now he goes and writes a book! Not just any book, no. It had to be "If I did it, here's how it happened". Are you frigging kidding me????? He proclaims his innocence, raises his
and Nicole's children and then writes a book on how "If" he killed their mother, this is
how it would have happened!!!! NOW, I am in shock. How on earth did this man think this book was a good idea? Not only does it show him to be profoundly stupid, but how uncaring about his
children! How obscene that the victims families could be put thru this.

This is one book that I will surely NEVER buy. There is now way I would put more money into the pocket of a crude idiot like this. I think I will find out if there are still funds available to the victims families and see about making a donation there.

Congratulation's Mr. Simpson, you are officially the dumbest man in the world!

3 Comments:

At 5:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all about the money. That and the fact that he can't be tried for the murders again...he has nothing to lose. Jackass.

 
At 11:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know -- it's actually obscene really. It blows my mind.

Hope all the little bees are feeling better in your bee hive!

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger Kat said...

gotta love free press and double jeopardy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home