Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Hmmmm


Do they look scary or what?? LOL 2 vampires, a witch (she refused to wear the hat), a ballerina fairy and a baseball player.

Thank you to those that calmed my fears on Becca's lack of speech. I think I am a little paranoid since it turned out Kaleb has some developmental delays after I was insistant for the first 3 1/2 years that he was fine.

I have been racking my brain trying to come up with something funny or
upbeat to talk about. I can't seem to do it. I don't feel like I am depressed, but
nothing right now seems funny for upbeat. The days just seem to plow along nothing spectacular is happening.

The only other thing I can possibly try to talk about is that my mother in law is in town for a month. Yes, you heard me, I said a month. She lives next door and commutes from Michigan every other month. We don't have the best of relationships. At one point, she threatened to kill me. I tend to refelct on that when I see her. Call me crazy, but I didn't take that as an idle threat. We are pleasant enough right now. I try to avoid her at all costs. She actually offered to cook Thanksgiving this year. I was floored. I always cook it. Now she is hinting at Ray that if I really wanted to cook it, I could. AKA she really doesn't want to do it. LOL Why did she offer then?? I took her up on it and you know what, I think I will continue to let her cook it. I will cook Christmas dinner, that is only fair right? Well, I think it is anyway. LOL

So, as you can see my life is a tad boring right now.

3 Comments:

At 12:29 PM , Blogger Crista said...

Argh, I lost my comment thanks to stupid blogger beta. Anyway, basically just said I hope you feel better soon -- we all get into ruts! And yes, I'd definitely let MIL cook for Turkey Day.

Great pic, too -- what a bunch of cuties!

 
At 7:34 PM , Blogger Colleen said...

I think they all look fantastic!!! Sorry I've been a bad blogger buddy lately. I'll try and do better to visit you more often!

 
At 2:16 PM , Blogger Kat said...

A month! wow..good luck my friend. And I love the kids pic!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home