Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #13


Thank you DENISE for this great TT banner!

Thirteen of my favorite foods!


1) Cannaloni - from Olive Garden. Oh, I rarely ever get this, but I LOVE it.

2) Mushroom Swiss burger- I am not a huge burger lover, but I adore Dary Queen's mushroom swiss burger.

3) Chili- I am a southern girl and LOVE my 7 alarm chili. Too bad a few of my kids aren't fans.

4) Chicken and Broccoli - this is a Chinese food I adore!

5) Pancho's- Ok, this is a mexican resturant in Texas that I use to frequent regularly. I WISH they had it here. I adored nearly everything there so it wouldn't be fair to just pick one.

6) Chicken and Rice- homemade chicken and rice always hits the spot!

7) Salad - very trite, I know. But I do love a good salad. Preferably with chicken and with a balsamic vinegarette dressing.

8) Chicken Pesto Pizza- From Schlotsky's. OHH, I also don't get this very often but I adore it when I can.

9) Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches - weird, I know. But I love peanut butter.

10) Peanut butter on waffles with syrup and bananas- Don't question, just try it!!

11) Beef stroganoff- NOT hamburger helper. This would be my grandma's dish made with real beef steak and sour cream. YUM.

12) Shephards pie- mixture of beef, veggies, tomato sauce topped with mashed potato's. This is (mostly) a family fav!

13) Ok, you knew it was coming...... CHOCOLATE. Anything chocolate really. Mint chocolate, chocoate ice cream, cakes candy......





17 Comments:

At 6:48 PM , Blogger Anthony said...

I love the PB&J.

Great Mushroom-Swiss burgers at Chili's.

I had chicken & rice for lunch today!

My TT is up.

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Tug said...

OMG I am so hungry now!! Must find a Schlotsky's...and I seriously need to get the crock out to make chili.

Happy TT!

 
At 7:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how I love a good salad, too! And of course chocolate! =)

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, so good.

You gotta warn a girl on a diet!! My mouth is watering.

My TT is about fall.

 
At 7:59 PM , Blogger Sophisticated Writer said...

What's food and everyone today doing TT? That's the second mouth watering list I read today. I'm in love with anything chocolate too :) Read my list, it's about fall. Happy TT.

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger Southern Girl said...

Oh, you've made me so very hungry! Like you, I'm a Southerner and I LOVE chili, so much so that I've requested my mama's delicious crockpot chili for my birthday party next month. ;)

My TT is up, too!

 
At 8:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh..you know it had to be chocolate! Great list! Happy TT!

 
At 9:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

yummy..they all sound good

 
At 9:54 PM , Blogger Colleen said...

Have you tried the Mushroom Swiss from Chili's? LOVE. IT!

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Mmm.. I love chili! The hotter, the better. :)

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger Barbara said...

Nothing weird about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!

Check out my TT.

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger Sparky Duck said...

Hmm, now im hungry and I will have to tell the Family who just moved to S.A. about Pancho's

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger Alyson Noel said...

I LOVE PB & J! I like to toas the bread so the PB gets all melty. . . and then I eat it open face!
Messy, but awesome!
Alyson

 
At 1:03 PM , Blogger Uisce said...

stop it!! you're making me drool all over my keyboard!! dang!! :)

 
At 1:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember Panchos! Sopapillos!

This is why we can't lose weight! LOL

 
At 1:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Now I'm hungry!

Yummy list!!

 
At 2:11 PM , Blogger Kat said...

10? Now I'm hungry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home