Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Encore.......Please?

I never said I wanted an encore. Our family would have been just FINE without a repeat performance of....... STREP. Yes, it is here again, and apparently not wanting to leave. My poor Kaity has been struck again (within a month) and this time she has had a fever for over a week. The dr has changed her antibiotic and if she still has a fever tomorrow it is back to the dr we go! UGH. Not only do we have Strep in the house, but we have her sister Bronchitus (two younger boys have this one) and her cousin the Rotovirus(hubby, me and Becca). The only member of my household that has been saved from an epidemic is Logan. How he escaped? I am not sure, he has been delving into magic tricks lately, so maybe he pulled a Houdini on it? I think he needs to teach the rest of us his tricks because in the last week alone I have been to the dr's office 3 times (which is 1 hour away from my house) and I have been to the pharmacy 5 times (they conveniently could not get my rx's filled all at once) and I am exhausted from the poor things that are up all night sick.

On a positive note, my oldest got his glasses this week too. Doesn't he look handsome???

3 Comments:

At 1:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck! I went through that last year with all three of my kids. I spent so much money on co-pays and drugs that insurance wouldn't cover.

He looks just like you!!!! :) Well, minus the hair.

 
At 1:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed he does!

And...there you are! I'd been wondering about you, hoping all was well. Sooo sorry to hear about the sickness, and hope you're all better soon!!

 
At 6:49 PM , Blogger Kat said...

He looks awesome! This time of year sickness sucks! Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home