Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Bumper Tales

So, I am driving my kids to school this morning and we are coming up behind an Isuzu Trooper. All of a sudden, the kids start giggling. I start looking around and I find what they are giggling and whispering about. It is a bumper decal, not on the bumper though, high on the back windshield. "Assholes Litter". Nice. Now I have to warn and scold (for one had already repeated it) that it isn't proper to talk that way. Not that I don't agree with the person in front of me, but it isn't something I want my kids to read and or repeat. Was it really needed to have a LARGE decal display in the window to get the point across? Just as I was about to repeat my scolding and that yes I agree, you shouldn't litter, the back of my van started a round of laughter again. Just as we were about to go thru a light, the very vocal advocate for no littering decided to turn a corner and THROW A DRINK CUP OUT OF THE VEHICLE. Guess my kids got the irony of it because they didn't quit laughing until we got to school.

Maybe the Isuzu should get a new bumper decal "Do as I say, not as I do!"

2 Comments:

At 5:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you!?

 
At 7:19 AM , Blogger Kat said...

Oh man thats awful and very funny.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home