Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Leaves for dinner


Does this look appetizing to you? This is what I have been reduced to. I am eating leaves and mush. LOL Just kidding. It is a salad and fish. I guess really, it doesn't taste too bad, I am just having a hard time getting over the look of the salad. It looks like leaves. As long as it works, right? That is all that matters. Occasionally I do get to substitute the fish for chicken or tuna. Talk about variety!!! I am such a boring eater, that when dieting, I find I have to eat the same thing day after day after day. I hate so many foods that it is a wonder how I got fat.

So, since the 1st, I have lost almost 15lbs!!! YAY. I still don't see a change, but I am hoping I will soon. Along with my leaves and mush, I am drinking gallons of water a day. I do sometimes feel like I will float away, but again, if it works..... I am also using a diet suppliment, Slimquick, that is geared for women. I guess it is helping. I really don't have an appetite and it does give me some energy. So, we will see...

Only other news to report is that hubby has taken a CLUE! He has started helping around the house. I couldn't be happier! (I just hope it lasts! LOL)

3 Comments:

At 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take leaves over fish ANY DAY! *gag* I just can't handle fish.

 
At 7:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks yummy!
Congrats on the weight loss, that's fantastic!!

 
At 1:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so with Denise! The salad looks yummy to me, but no way on the fish. HOORAY for hubby getting a clue. Here's hoping it sticks! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home