Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Kaleb'isms


1) Look mom, I'm a chicken - This is as we are trying to get out of the van to go to
school. He threw his cereal onto the van floor and bent over and tried to eat it with his mouth, pecking like a chicken.

2) HA HA HA, I bomb farted- No explanation needed

3) Aw, I am coughing so hard my brains are coming out, see!- This was when he was going to bed and making himself cough so he wouldn't have to stay in bed. I never did see his brains coming out though.....

4) No, the pee pee is going up! -This is the usual reply when I ask if he has to go potty and he doesn't want to go.

5) No kiss, I'm big now - This was to inform me that I am not allowed to give him a kiss when dropping him off at school now. Apparently 4 year olds don't approve of this anymore *sob*

6) Your not here now! -Apparently this is his way of telling me I am bugging him too much and he is ignoring me.

7) Ice Ice now! -This is the request in the car for him to hear Ice Ice Baby from Vanilla Ice. I do not own the cd so playing on demand is impossible. Somehow he feels I can control the xm and make it play what he wants when he wants it.

There are so many more of these, I should really write them all down so that I can show it to his future girlfriends! The picture above is one Kaleb took of himself when he stole my camera from it's bag and decided to play photographer.

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! I think I'm going to have a T-shirt made with "You're not here now" printed on it!

 
At 3:21 AM , Blogger K said...

HAHA! My kiddo has done the same thing. Only she took my camera to school one day so I had tons of pictures of odd little faces I didnt know.It was really funny, I should of made a calendar or something! Too cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home