Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dr Day

Well, today was Dr day for Logan. (I had an appt too, but I wasn't concerned with mine) Dr did advise we should watch his mood signs, but that he also wanted us to confer with a shrink becuase of my history. It could be just prebubescent hormones and the fact that he is SPOILED, (lol) but it also could be trouble with bipolar. I am very scared for the latter. I don't want Logan to go thru what I have gone thru with this. I know if I had been diagnosed earlier than I was, maybe I could have avoided a lot, but maybe not. I don't like the fact that I am constantly in the dr getting my med coctail adjusted. I don't like the fact that I can't trust my own emotions. I don't like the fact that there will forever be a stigma attached to me because I have a "mood disorder". I don't want that for my kids. I can only hope against hope that it is just hormones. Logan also has the difficulty of a "in and out" birth dad. Hubby is raising him, but Logan idolizes his birth father. But he only calls a few times a year, makes empty promises and basically avoids being a father- until it suites him. Logan has serious anger issues with that I am sure. I would and even being just the ex, I do. I HATE what he does but because of a "court order" he has the right to do it. He pays his child support, so he is "involved". Maybe talking to someone other than me will help Logan. I know he is very conflicted about it.

So, the appointment went rather well. Mine did too. He changed my med again. I am now on Seroquil with Wellbutrin and then for the PCOS he rx'd Metaformin. It is suppose to help with the pain and all. Who knows, hopefully it will work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home