Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Eye Candy

Matchbox Twenty-Unwell

My theme song. But also, I could just stare at Rob Thomas all day. He is just so hot! LOL

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and then you'll see a different side of me.

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know right now you don't care
But soon enough your gonna think of me and how I use to be.... ME.

Aren't we all a bit crazy sometimes?

3 Comments:

At 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who me? Never! Why are you talking about me? Wait. Who ARE you and why are you in my head? Get out.

Uh...what were we talking about?

 
At 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes???? LOL!
I love Rob, he's so cute!

 
At 11:25 AM , Blogger Kat said...

He is a hottie. That song is on my top 20.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home