Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Princess!!


My precious little one has turned 2!!! (This is her with her new Rocking UNICORN)

It seems just like just yesterday I was desperately trying to conceive you. It seems like only
hours ago that I first held you in my arms. It seems like only minutes since you turned
1. Now you are 2, where did the time go?

You are so independant and headstrong. You are a woman that knows what she wants
and will do anything to get it. Your brothers and sister don't stand a chance against you
when you get an idea in your pretty little head. You are adored and loved and I can't
believe how big you are getting!

I love it when you cuddle up to me and we watch sponge bob together. I love it when,
while I am cooking, you feel the need to grab ahold of my leg and start smothering it
with kisses. I love that little laugh of yours when something strikes you funny.

Happy Birthday little one! I love you so much!

3 Comments:

At 2:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww. She's sooooo cute!

 
At 3:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's precious!! Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!

 
At 12:33 PM , Blogger Crista said...

Awww, Happy Birthday! I don't know why, but I was surprised to see how close in age to Baby Bee she is, though I'm sure I did know that their birthdays were so close, less than a month apart!

Missi, thank you sooo much for your supportive comment on my last post (will blog again one of these days, just haven't been feeling it) -- I've been meaning to e-mail you to say thank you and just haven't gotten to it. Your words and sentiment mean so much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home