Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Mending Fences

I am happy to report that we are on the road to mending. We have had a long talk and some crying and we have come to an understanding. He is to NEVER do this again and he is very sorry. I am trying to forgive, but I doubt I will forget. And, really, I don't want him to forget either. He has to realize that this hurt so much that I would have left. I can't go thru this kind of pain again. It is also understood that he will have nothing to do with that woman. She has agreed, atleast to me, that she will not contact him again. I have a hard time believing this, but I am hoping it is true.

Trust is a very serious issue for me. I have a very hard time forgiving and getting the trust back. This will be a major hurdle for me to overcome. I still, in my mind, see the words and I still get sick to my stomache when I think about it. I am not sure how long it will take for these images to vacate from my brain. I wish I had a fool proof way to get rid of these images and thoughts. For my marriage sake, I really hope we can overcome this.

On a lighter note, baseball season has started. My two boys are on different teams in different leagues. My days are so hectic now, I am not sure when one day starts and another one begins.
But, I have to admit, I love seeing them play! Pictures will follow as soon as games begin!!

3 Comments:

At 12:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've talked it out, and I really hope he truly understands how hurtful his actions were. I also hope you will both be able to weather this storm!

Have fun at the baseball games -- looking forward to photos!

 
At 4:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with all of that. I hope that he is being honest.http

 
At 6:41 AM , Blogger Kat said...

YOu are a wonderful and strong women. He knows what he could loss and if he is smart will hold on with both hands.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home