Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Party Time!!




Ok, I am fashionably late to the party, but here goes! The Ultimate Blog Party is on!

I am Missi and I am a work at home mom to 5 rugrats. Yes, you heard me 5. (and yes, I do know where they come from, I just happen to be good at it!) My hubby is away most of the week so I am here in the nuthouse alone with the kiddo's most of the time. I work online for a GREAT birth announcement /Invitation company, Pea Pod Announcements. My best friend is owner and designer and you have got to stop by to see her work! Go on, I will wait.......

So, pull up a chair, grab a drink and get your party hat on. Toga anyone??

Any questions, shoot! I am in a talking mood and I think I might be inclined to share a secret or two with the right incentive!

8 Comments:

At 8:15 PM , Blogger Susanne said...

Cute party post! Hi, coming here from the blog party. May I say that is one cute babe in the post below!

 
At 8:24 PM , Blogger Kat said...

All that matters is that you are here...I saved you some chocolate.

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger KarenW said...

Better late than never! Glad you are here. Enjoy the party.

 
At 8:56 PM , Blogger Monkey Giggles said...

Swinging in for the party. Nice to meet ya.

My 3rd party favor give away has begun. If ya get a chance come on over.

PARTY ON!!!!

 
At 8:15 AM , Blogger Diane Viere said...

Welcome to the party! So nice to "meet" you!

Diane

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger  My Trendy Tykes said...

TOGA!!!!!

Welcome to the party.

Linda

 
At 5:36 PM , Blogger jodifur said...

I'm saying hi via the party. Just doing some party hopping.

Love your graphic. And 5 kids and a husband who travels, you deserve a medal.

 
At 9:19 AM , Blogger Shelli said...

Just stoppin' in from the party. Great to meet you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home