Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Terrible 4's?????


He looks innocent enough, doesn't he?? Yeah, he has been a HOLY TERROR lately. Seriously, my beautiful auburn hair is turning gray! I have aged 10 years in the last few days. I am not kidding..... I have one foot in the grave RIGHT NOW.

You ask, how can this angelic child be a demon? Well, lets see. Here are a FEW things he has done lately:

He has learned how to unlock the fridge door. Then he has decided he is old enough to pour his own juice. The floor didn't agree.

He thinks it is funny to push his sister into the food cabinet and close her in.

The second I turn my back he has thrown every toy out of his toybox and makes it "rain".

He has snuck under a table with a 1/2 of a 2 liter of sprite and finished it off. He then decides to get the caffine out of his body by jumping furiously on the bed.

He climbed up the counter to get the sissors. He then tried to give his sister a haircut. (this I must say, scared me the MOST- all our knives and sissors are no longer in the carosel on the counter. They are locked in the dishes cabinet)

He finds it hilarious to try to rip my shirt up in public.

He has found new "colorful" words to describe various things that make him mad. (thanks grandma)

When I am dropping him off at school, he finds it funny to run to the front seat and try to
"drive" when I am trying to get him OUT of the van.

SO, this is just in the last 24 hours. I am exhausted! Is it just the age? Because I am telling ya, my oldest was calm. My second oldest is hyper (ADHD), but I swear he wasn't this riled up!. My third oldest was also calm. Here is number 4 and he is really giving me a run for my money! What do I have to look forward to with number 5??? Will I survive Kaleb to see Becca at 4??

Please tell me when he turns 5 in May that he will grow out of it.

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:32 PM , Blogger Sissy said...

He is precious!!!

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger Kat said...

Oh no!!! Maybe you should lock yourself in the pantry. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home