Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

New obsession.....


I am afraid this may have become my new addiction. I am not a "regular" coffe drinker. But, I love a good cappuccino. Now, I find that I can make them at home!! (My hickville stores did not carry anything like this until now) I have to tell you, I have had my first cup and I am in LOVE.

Another new obsession? (like I needed any more) I saw this reality show... Gene Simmon's Family Jewels. It was on A&E. Oh, my was this show FUNNY!!! I guess I was catching the reruns because I saw a marathon of them. Now, I am not a huge KISS fan. Truth be told, I have heard very few KISS songs. (I think I like Beth and that is all I can remember now) But to see this man as a father and as a "husband" (as he states, he is NOT married to B movie star Shannon Tweed- they have just been living and raising their kids together forever!). And it is coming back on March 25th YAY.

I think that is enough confessions today........

2 Comments:

At 3:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that stuff! I usually have some after dinner every night.

Gene Simmons makes me sick. I can't explain why...he just does.

 
At 8:16 AM , Blogger Sissy said...

Gene gives me the creeps.
I've got to try that cappuccino stuff, yum!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home