Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Monday, February 26, 2007

On the mend

Finally, we are all on the mend. I seriously thought I would have to take Kat's suggestion and MOVE. LOL But everyone is back to school now, so the chances of us staying healthy now are slim! Germs seem to cling to those kids in school. 4 are in school, and you figure there are atleast 20 kids per class, that is alot of contact with a lot of germs! Almost makes me think of home schooling..... ALMOST. I don't have the patience or drive to home school. The teachers at the respected schools are much more qualified than I. Besides, me being away from them for a few hours a day makes me appreciate them all the more!

Nothing else is really happening. We just bought new living room furniture from Rooms to Go, but we won't get it for a MONTH. Yup, you heard me, a month. It is back ordered. So, other than a HUGE drop in our savings, we have nothing to show for it. Well, I guess I can oggle it online when I feel I need to see it. Later in March it will be here, and boy will it be worth the wait. Our poor funiture now is decrepit. Very bad. LOL We made it last as long as possible, but the couch needs to be put out of it's misery. We will be holding a small ceremony on March 22nd, I might even write a eulogy before we burn it down.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 AM , Blogger Kat said...

We had a sofa tossing last month it was very sad. I so glad that you don't have to move!;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home