Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tornado dreams

Yes, I am having my tornado dreams again. Nearly every night, a few times a night, I get swept up by a tornado. I can be in different locations, taking precations, trying to wake up and that damn twister gets me every time.

Now, I was a psychology major (when I went to school LOL) and I have researched online what it means. It means I am overwhelmed. Overwhelmed. Well that is the understatement of the year.
Why on earth would I be overwhelmed?

I am trying to mend my marriage
I am watching my fav aunt die
I am in the middle of a drama battle with the fav aunt family - too long and too gruesome of a story to have online.
I am in the middle of trying to close a loan on my home - this will certainly turn my hair white before too long
2 of my boys are in baseball - They are on different teams and play different days SO
Mon and Thurs - I am at one's practice while running to the other's game
Tues and Fri - I am running from one's game to pick up the other from Practice
Tues has the ADDITIONAL job of picking up daughter from dance class
Wed has only one practice, this is the light day
This week alone I have been running all over the country, not with just ball practices and dances, but to my aunts house that is 2hrs away and to the dr (kids needed a visit- one has poison oak the other has a staf infection on his EAR) which is also an hour away.

Now, I also must find time in my day to work or to catch up on work. I also must find time to transport Kaleb to school Mon-Wed.

Now, add in that I have the nearly 2 year old (who thinks she is very independant) with me the ENTIRE time.

I don't eat anymore. I can't find the time. My nerves are shot. I am having chest pains. (I am sure that last one is due to stress, not to worry)

Now notice, I did not include cleaning my house or doing laundry, those things have seemed to go by the wayside right now. Don't worry we aren't living in filth..... yet.

I am not complaining, really, this is my life and I signed up for it. I think I have just come to the point that I don't know whether I am coming or going. Maybe I am doing neither and just don't know it. LOL

So, dreaming of tornados will probably continue. Maybe I will start naming them so that they won't be so scary....... Let's start with tonights twister - Tornado Anne

Who wants to name the next one??? lol

4 Comments:

At 6:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. Tornado Denise.

Crap. And I thought that my dreams were bad.

 
At 7:14 AM , Blogger Crista said...

Yup, sounds like anxiety to me -- both the twisters and the chest pains. Ugh, I hope things lighten up for you soon!

Oh, are we going in ABC order like they do with the real ones? Hmmm...Tornado Blanca? :)

 
At 8:28 AM , Blogger Sissy said...

Wow...you have a lot on your plate. I can see why the dreams are of tornadoes, a feeling of being out of control. I hope it all slows down for you soon. If it gets to be too much, you are welcomed to run away to my house:o)

 
At 7:24 AM , Blogger Kat said...

You need a nanny stat! I wish I lived closer!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home