Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Lying no more, taking it no more

I have no tolerance for liars. They have no place in my life.

I have put up with one liar for too long and I am done. I have put up with it because I felt I had to. Well, no more. I am sick of what it has done to me, my kids and my marriage.

Mother in law, you will not see me at your house again. You will not be invited to mine. I will not talk to you voluntarily and I will not put myself in a position to listen to your lies ever again.

2 of my kids are with their father this week. That is hard enough. MIL decided she wanted to take a trip to a CRAFT MALL in ATLANTA. She wanted to take Tyler. She claims she really would take Kaleb, but he is too little and he wouldn't enjoy it. Fine, we accept and Tyler goes along his merry little way. ONLY, they didn't go to ATLANTA. They went to PIGEON FORGE,TN. When did TN enter into GA? They didn't go to a CRAFT MALL, they went on RIDES, SAW FIREWORKS, WENT SWIMMING. Please, tell me, how would Kaleb NOT have enjoyed that? She TOLD Tyler she didn't want him there. WE are the parents. WE should have made the decision on whether she could have played favorites with OUR children. She took that decision away from us the minute that LIE went thru her mouth. She took our child under false pretenses and alienated another. And, RAY, you wonder, why she called YOU instead of me? Because I can smell her BULLSHIT a mile away. Do I not find out her lies every single time she does them? And you, you make excuses for them every single time she does them. Her excuse, she will "make it up to Kaleb". Um yeah, like this weekend when she bailed on her "special" time with him? It will NEVER happen. You know why, because she only has room in her COLD ASS HEART for one child. Accept it. Problem is, our other children will
have to accept it too. It is one thing to have to tell my children, your step children, that they will
never receive love from her. But it is quite another to tell YOUR children that their OWN
grandmother can't find it in her heart to give them the same love they give Tyler. Why?
Why should they be punished? And what message does this send Tyler?

No more, I mean it. I am rid of her. I can tolerate her any more in my life. I am done with her crap. This may cause a huge rift in my family, but what are her lies doing? What is her favoritism doing? Everybody turns a blind eye to her and says "oh she just can't be changed"
Well, you know what. Neither can I. I never put up with liars before, and I won't start now. Sorry, hon, but the train stops here. I am DONE.

2 Comments:

At 5:56 PM , Blogger a happier girl said...

Wow. What a shame. Especially when a little kid's feeling's are involved. Grandparents shouldn't play favorites. I have no idea what I would say to someone that did that.

 
At 11:07 AM , Blogger Sissy said...

That's just crazy! I don't blame you one bit, I would cut her off in a heartbeat too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home