Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Help wanted......

Help wanted... to find my brain
Not sure where I lost it, but I am sure I have
It is not too small, not too big and it is probably white.
If found please rush back to me asap as I am in dire need of it!!

I have seriously lost my mind. In the last month I have:

**left my keys at Kroger and did not realize it until I was in another town
**locked my keys in my house and had to break in to get them (broke my thumb in the process)
**go to walmart for my 1 hour pictures I had sent there only to leave the store with $150 in
other items and no pictures
** make a list for what I need at the grocery store only to leave it on my desk at home
** forget which kids are at home that day and start giving orders to ones that aren't even there

And here is the best one!!!
**go to get my hair cut.... pay for it..... leave, go all the way home (30 min here people) and find out I had LEFT MY WALLET there - so I had to drive back into town to claim it.

LOL - so yeah, anyone out there come across my brain, please let me know..... I am afraid
of what I might leave or not do next.........

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM , Blogger Sissy said...

I think your brain and mine are together somewhere, probably laughing at us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home