Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Helluva week

Let me tell you, it is ONLY Monday and it has been a heck of a week.

First, the WOMAN called hub again. Seriously, she doesn't take a hint. (If you don't
know what I am talking about, look at THIS post. ) She actually called him while
I was on the phone with him. The number came up as unavailable (so she had to
have blocked her number) and when he answered, he was shocked and told her he
wasn't talking to her (yay hub!). I still have to admit, my stomache turned and all
my bad feelings and fears came back. But, hub did the nicest thing and offered for
us to change our cell numbers. And we did. I do feel a little more comforted by that
and also for the fact that he told me she called and shot her down. Maybe one day
I will be able to come to terms with it all and feel like it is actually in the past. I
would like to go one day without remembering what was written and just one hour
without having a panic that she is contacting him again and that he has decided
she is worth more than me. I don't let this on, but it is there all the time. Maybe
these small changes will help, I am fond of the new cell phone number change.
I just wish I could erase all of this from my mind as easily as it was to change
our cell numbers.

Then MY EX calls. Seriously, he has been an MIA dad for months. He hasn't paid child
support, nor called the kids. Remember, I had to put Logan in therapy because of it.
Yeah, now dad of the year is coming HERE for a visit this week. He says "he feels bad"
for what he did. Yeah, who the F** cares. He was wrong to avoid his children (the 2
Logan and Kaity) for that long. But, I have joint custody (and in the state of Tn, that
is what rules us) and I have to allow the visit. So, this week ought to be FUN (NOT).

Now today, my doctors office called. Princess Becca had her 2 yr appt on her bday last
week. He was a little concerned because instead of staying level or increasing in the
height percentile, she went down. So, he drew blood work, just in case, and said we would
monitor her height and he would see her again in 3 months. The thing he was most concerned
about at that visit was her speech. He recomended putting her in speech therapy. Well,
when they called today it was not because of her speech it was because of her blood work.
She was low in the growth insulin. So, he has referred her to a Pediatric Endocrenologist.
I have no idea what I am heading into here. I feel so bad. With my last 2 kids health
issues, I would think God is punishing us for having this many kids. Is he trying to tell
me I should have stopped in my early 20's when they came out healthy. Seriously, I was
only 28 and 31 when the last 2 were born. I didn't forsee that I could have caused
them health and development problems. I am just so sad about this.

I also saw my aunt on Sunday. She is hanging in, but she is not getting any better. It hurts
so much to see her in so much pain and agony because she knows she is declining.

So, that is the week so far. Really, I think I have had enough now to last me a long time.

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM , Blogger Sissy said...

Goodness! the title was an understatement, your week would have done me in, I'd be in my pajamas and not leaving the house. I hope it all works itself out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home