Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Friday, July 20, 2007

An ulcer is not always an ulcer

No, not in this case. I was not getting better. In fact, I got progressively worse. I have not kept any food down in almost 2 weeks now. I have lost 12 lbs now since the 9th. Yup, 1lb each day.
So, my dr referred me out to a GI dr and they decided to preform a EGD, colonoscopy and ultrasound. I have been poked and prodded and after many invasive tests it has been concluded that I have gallstones. I see the surgeon on Monday. I am just thankful they found what is wrong and I am getting it fixed. I want to feel better. This vomiting thing is getting very old. So, sometime next week I should be one body part less. Hopefully this means I will start keeping a meal down.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM , Blogger Sissy said...

that very same thing happened to me, I was treated for ulcers for almost a year, then found out it was gallstones. You'll feel a lot better after the surgery.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home