Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Screaming in silence

Screaming in silence
And losing the fight
I give you my all
But my all isn't right

Drowning inside
Filled with tears
Nobody to listen
To any of my fears

Feeling all alone
Standing in a crowd
Invisible to all
And making no sound

I stand, I fight
I scream, I cry
No one hears
No one asks why

Someday I think
Maybe I will be heard
Someday goes by
It leaves without a word

But I'm not giving up
And I am not giving in
I will just fight harder
Because I know I will win

Screaming in silence
But continuing the war
My voice will be heard
And then I will soar.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* I hope everything's all right!!

p.s. What the heck happened to your sidebar!? It's all outta wack!

 
At 6:51 PM , Blogger Crista said...

Just had to hop over from bloglines (where I live these days) and send some *hugs* your way.

Hope you are feeling better and healing well...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home