Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Princess!

*Well, stupid blogger won't let me post a picture!*

Today is a bitter sweet day. My oldest princess has turned 9!
Oh, it seems like just yesterday I was bringing her home
from the hospital. How has 9 years passed? I love that she
is growing into a pretty, sweet girl, but I miss the baby
I use to hold in my arms and rock to sleep. She loved to cuddle
next to me at night and just sleep the night away. But now,
she comes home talking about boys and clothes and music. I adore
the young woman she is becoming. Princess, Happy Birthday. I love
you!

1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM , Blogger Misty said...

my daughter will be 9 in march... I am so bitter sweet about it. Give me 5 months and i might be crawling to you for advice and coping mechanisms! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home