Queen Bee Confessions

One woman's journey with trying to stay sane in a house with 5 kids and a husband that travels.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday Driving Sing Along

I have found the best stress reliever is singing. I do not, however, sing in the shower. Ever. I sing in the van. Loud music, top of my lungs sing. Not only do I sing, I dance. The whole top half of my body is grooving to the beat. Makes me wonder what the other people on the road must be thinking when they see me moving and grooving and singing in my car. Am I the next American Idol or am I a looney.....

This is what my dear driver by audience had a listen to today... ENJOY!


1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM , Blogger Misty said...

Hilarious! I don't ever sing in the shower either BUT i do love to sing, esp. in the car. (and from time to time I move to the music in the car...)
I always hated this song- and yet- I will sing it whenever it comes on...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home